October 11, 2005

Assalamu'alaikum!!

Hehe.. still remember me? bet u've forgotten that i've got this blog here.... yes, toopanic4you.blogspot.com is back!! with the new layout, new concept, but unfortunately still the same author... :D

hmm... my life have not changed much,, but there's one tiny difference effecting my life hugely now.. well as some of you know i was member of the Student Council in my school, where i got the job as Second Secretary. there were 16 of us working together for my school and the whole school community, and i really enjoyed doing my work! hehe though i almost got no leisure time for myself, remembering that i also got my 'obligations' as a student. =(

but our working days has ended, at last... on September 26th we gave our final report of the past year programs to our supervisor PK and DPO, and to my relief, it went so well and we didn't get any big problems,, yay!! :D and two days later on the 28th we gave our seats to our juniors, who will replace us as the members of the Student Council... it was both happy and sad moment,, *sob* we really hope they will do better than us and serve the best for the whole school. Keep the spirit PO XLI!!!

and my life has changed pretty much ever since. i don't have to go to the Council Room every breaktime, and i don't have to write those LETTERS anymore,, hahaha.... but i misssss those tiiiimmeeeee..!!!!! *sob sob* i think i got that syndrome of not having the old habits anymore... hehehe...

but it was one hell of a year!!! PO eXtraLarge,, i loveeeeeeee u guys!!!!! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment